UNBC is proactively addressing the coronavirus pandemic and working in collaboration with public health organizations and various government ministries.
This website provides up-to-date information specific to the UNBC community, links to other organizations, and helpful resources.
Updated September 9?at 9:00 a.m.
- All campuses are open.
- Many campus services have been modified.
- Student housing?remains open.
- Schedules are available for viewing with timetable and instructor information.
- Registration is now open. The updated schedule indicates the location and delivery modes for all Fall courses.
- All courses for the Fall semester are being delivered using alternative forms of delivery and assessment.
- Beginning on Tuesday, Sept. 8, we are recommending that those in our community who can wear a mask should wear one in public spaces.
Latest update from the President
September 8, 2020 - 3:30 p.m.
The coming academic term is going to be different from any other we’ve experienced at UNBC. ?I am exceedingly grateful to our phenomenal faculty and staff who dedicated so much of their time and energy the past few months to create exceptional learning experiences for our new and returning students.?
Everyone at UNBC has gone above and beyond to ensure we are ready for this unique semester. From faculty members who have adapted their courses for alternative modes of delivery, to the incredible team at the Centre for Teaching, Learning and Technology who provided expert assistance, to staff members in every department who worked diligently to maintain service levels, thank you, thank you, thank you!?
Over the past two days, it was my pleasure to participate in modified versions of two annual campus traditions – move-in day for our students living on campus and orientation for new and returning students. On Monday, it was wonderful to see the excitement of so many of our students make their residence suites their new homes. This morning, I greeted hundreds of more students virtually as part of the Virtual Welcome 2020 event. A big thank you to the Housing and Residence Life and? Student Life teams who made those events possible.
Today’s update focuses on one significant item, our planning for the Winter Semester.?
In today’s update:
- The Winter Semester