UNBC is proactively addressing the coronavirus pandemic and working in collaboration with public health organizations and various government ministries.
This website provides up-to-date information specific to the UNBC community, links to other organizations, and helpful resources.
- All campuses are open.
- Many campus services have been modified.
- Student housing?remains open.
- Schedules are available for viewing with timetable and instructor information.
- Registration is now open. The updated schedule indicates the location and delivery modes for all Fall courses.
- All courses for the Fall semester are being delivered using alternative forms of delivery and assessment.
- Beginning on Tuesday, Sept. 8, we are expecting that those in our community who can wear a mask should wear one in public spaces.
Latest update from the President
November 16, 2020 - 9:30 a.m.
One of the great things about living and working in northern British Columbia is being able to experience the wonders of all four seasons. As winter weather beckons, there will be new opportunities to explore the outdoors, whether it is snowshoeing, skiing, or taking a walk around one of our campuses. At the same time, COVID-19 case counts are increasing across our province, including right here in the north. Now is the time for all of us to redouble our efforts and take action to reduce the spread of the disease.?
In today’s update:
- Daily health self-assessment?
- Medical masks in health-care facilities?